Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

This blog is about ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and ADHD (Attention Deficity Hyperactivity Disorder. There are those who claim they're both the same thing, and while I'm not here to do that, I am here to provide you with information and articles relating to these conditions.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

ADHD Alternative Treatment

I am an ADHD expert…to ONLY myself, to only my particular disorder, also known as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder. So as I write, I do so from a place of 40 plus years of history of the disorder, of diagnosis in only the last four years, and of having self-medicated (with street drugs) and later having researched and engaged in therapy and medical treatment for my ADHD.

Full article at: ADHD Alternative Treatment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home